Budget 101: How to do your study budget for the Netherlands and what are the available funding sources
23 March 2023, from 18:00 to 19:00
Do you want to study in the Netherlands, but don’t know how to do your study budget?
At the FINS webinar, our financial counsellor will help you with a budget template regarding your expenses and you will find out all the information about the application procedure, costs and lifestyle in the Netherlands.
Register and discover the advantages of having a FINS study loan, how you can access it and why it’s the best choice for you.
Time left until the event
Financial counsellor with over 7 years of working with students, Nicoleta will help you with information about the funding sources available to you, life as an international student and tips & tricks about studying in Europe.
Attend the webinar and find out more about:
- Why is the Netherlands such a great study destination
- What are the expenses of a student in the Netherlands
- What is the lifestyle of an international student in the Netherlands
- How to build a personal budget from scratch
- What is a flexible study loan, customized to your needs
- How to access advantageous loans of up to 25,000 EUR for bachelor’s and master’s degree
Discover from FINS financial advisors all the answers that you need in order to make an informed decision for your future!